- Go to Add a New User
- Add a User ID eg."SAM"
- Add a User Name eg."Sam Smith"
- Add a Password of six characters or more; capitalisation matters
- Confirm Password
- Click Save
- The next screen will show you roles that you can append to the new user. Select which roles are applicable for the User (you can select multiple roles) and click Save. Examples include:
- 'Administrator' has the top level of permissions across the software
- ‘System Viewer’ has permissions which relate to viewing information
- ‘Document Producer’ has permissions which relate to printing documents
More information can be found on the the following articles about User Roles and Permissions and Control Permissions for Users. We also have a presentation on setting up user permissions, please email us for access.
Article information updated May 2017.